Autobody Armor™ Car Cover
Images represent the fabric, color, and fitment - not the shape of your specific vehicle.
Autobody Armor™ Car Cover
- Autobody Armor™ combines the sleek Satin Stretch™ fit with the protection of Silverguard™
- Highest water resistance and breathability
- Provides maximum protection from damaging UV rays
- Three outer-layers to protect against the elements, including preventing nicks and dings
- Includes soft inner fleece lining to pamper the finish of your car
1. select a vehicle
Heavy duty indoor & outdoor cover
Coverking's Autobody Armor offers maximum protection for both indoor and outdoor use. This custom car cover features three layers of fabric to create a strong barrier against water, UV rays, dirt, dust, animal droppings, and pollutants. All fabrics are made from breathable materials to eliminate condensation under the cover. To further protect the finish of your car, we've added a soft fleece liner for a gentle enclosure around your vehicle. As with all Coverking covers, Autobody Armor is manufactured to the exact specifications of your vehicle with mirror and antenna pockets included where applicable (check your option description for specific details). This custom cover will fit your vehicle like a glove.
- Three layers of material for maximum protection
- Outer layer of woven polyester for maximum protection
- Durable inner polyurethane layer for maximum water resistance
- Soft inner lining to protect the finish of your vehicle
- Highest level of UV protection and water resistance
- Custom-fit styling to the exact specifications of your vehicle
- Special neoprene elastic tensioners in front and rear to hold the cover firmly in place
- Includes covered grommets for use with optional cable and lock kit
- Mirror and antenna pockets included where applicable (check option text for details)
- Manufactured using Coverking's unique double-stitching and waxed thread technique to virtually eliminate leaks
The Coverking Advantage
Coverking designs its own fabrics and works with the world’s leading textile mills to handle manufacturing. With quality assurance teams dedicated to check every batch of fabric, Coverking ensures the material used in our products meet the most stringent assessments. We check to see if our material is breathable, allowing for the proper release of moisture. We go through a series of stress tests to make sure the materials hold up for everyday conditions. Above all, our covers are checked before reaching our customer to ensure quality.
Our covers are designed using as few seams as possible. We believe that extra seams only increase the chance of leakage and failure. By eliminating seams, our covers have the best fit all around without compromising quality. Coverking custom car covers are specially designed and constructed using the latest double needle sewing techniques to ensure fine craftsmanship. The construction of fabric uses a technique to overlap seams in order to maintain durability and avoid leakage. All covers have a backup stitch sewn in for extra support. All of our outdoor custom car covers are sewn with heavy, wax coated thread to ensure water resistance.
True Custom Patterns
Like a fine suit, your cover is made to fit the curves and features of your vehicle. Our designers spent time with your model vehicle and used 3D scanners to record every curve, and detail. That data is used to create a world class cover with the fewest seams possible. Custom mirror and antenna pockets are sewn in to allow the cover to rest perfectly on your vehicle’s exterior.
Car Cover Use Notices
- Don’t install car covers on newly painted vehicles.
- Convertible tops, windows, sun and moon roofs must be closed completely before covering your vehicle.
- Do not use a cover while the vehicle is in motion.
- In cold environments, do not remove the cover in the unusual circumstance that a layer of ice has formed between the cover and the vehicle. Pour warm water over the cover to expedite thawing, as this ice must be thawed before removal.
- Do not rely solely on the elasticized bottom of the cover in even moderate winds. Utilize the integrated security grommets in any substantial wind. If high wind conditions are present (30+mph), the covers should not be used.
- Do not cover a vehicle that has been wrapped.
- For vehicles in storage under a cover for long periods of time, check the status of the car every 3 weeks.
Perfecting our craft
We were founded in 1986 by an industrial and electrical engineer who worked in Southern California's aerospace defense industry. Applying engineering and science, Coverking started using the most sophisticated technology in the field to create dash covers. Using computer aided designs (CAD), we started to perfect the process and expand our product line to include car covers, seat covers and other automotive accessories. Till this day, we are still looking for new ways to re-invent the industry in design, style and function.
Compare Our Vehicle Cover Materials
|triguard||coverbond4||mosom plus||silverguard||silverguard plus||stormproof||autobody armor||satin stretch|