Moving Blanket Car Cover
Moving Blanket Car Cover
- Thick, quilted, tailored blanket with extra padding
- Perfect for tucking your baby in during storage or transport.
- Keep your car safe from kids, tools, bikes while in your garage
- Indoor use only
- Best for long periods of storage, not frequent use cycles
1. select a vehicle
Maximum Protection for Your Vehicle.
Get maximum protection from the other things in your garage - bikes, bins, ladders, tools. The thick padding creates a safe space for your car to hibernate.
Quilted & Padded
A layer of padding is quilted between two layers of fabric, keeping the padding evenly distributed, providing maximum protection for your prized possession.
Protect & Enhance
Like all Coverking products, the Custom Moving Blanket Vehicle Cover is designed to proudly protect your vehicle, keeping it in prime condition and ready to enjoy.
When you need the protection of a thick quilt, but want a sleek looking, fitted cover, choose Coverking's Custom Moving Blanket Cover.
The Coverking Advantage
Coverking designs its own fabrics and works with the world’s leading textile mills to handle manufacturing. With quality assurance teams dedicated to check every batch of fabric, Coverking ensures the material used in our products meet the most stringent assessments. We check to see if our material is breathable, allowing for the proper release of moisture. We go through a series of stress tests to make sure the materials hold up for everyday conditions. Above all, our covers are checked before reaching our customer to ensure quality.
Our covers are designed using as few seams as possible. We believe that extra seams only increase the chance of leakage and failure. By eliminating seams, our covers have the best fit all around without compromising quality. Coverking custom car covers are specially designed and constructed using the latest double needle sewing techniques to ensure fine craftsmanship. The construction of fabric uses a technique to overlap seams in order to maintain durability and avoid leakage. All covers have a backup stitch sewn in for extra support. All of our outdoor custom car covers are sewn with heavy, wax coated thread to ensure water resistance.
True Custom Patterns
Like a fine suit, your cover is made to fit the curves and features of your vehicle. Our designers spent time with your model vehicle and used 3D scanners to record every curve, and detail. That data is used to create a world class cover with the fewest seams possible. Custom mirror and antenna pockets are sewn in to allow the cover to rest perfectly on your vehicle’s exterior.
Car Cover Use Notices
- Don’t install car covers on newly painted vehicles.
- Convertible tops, windows, sun and moon roofs must be closed completely before covering your vehicle.
- Do not use a cover while the vehicle is in motion.
- In cold environments, do not remove the cover in the unusual circumstance that a layer of ice has formed between the cover and the vehicle. Pour warm water over the cover to expedite thawing, as this ice must be thawed before removal.
- Do not rely solely on the elasticized bottom of the cover in even moderate winds. Utilize the integrated security grommets in any substantial wind. If high wind conditions are present (30+mph), the covers should not be used.
- Do not cover a vehicle that has been wrapped.
- For vehicles in storage under a cover for long periods of time, check the status of the car every 3 weeks.
Perfecting our craft
We were founded in 1986 by an industrial and electrical engineer who worked in Southern California's aerospace defense industry. Applying engineering and science, Coverking started using the most sophisticated technology in the field to create dash covers. Using computer aided designs (CAD), we started to perfect the process and expand our product line to include car covers, seat covers and other automotive accessories. Till this day, we are still looking for new ways to re-invent the industry in design, style and function.