Silverguard™ Car Cover
Images represent the fabric, color, and fitment - not the shape of your specific vehicle.
Silverguard™ Car Cover
- Provides maximum protection from the sun's damaging UV rays
- Custom made from all-weather, 300 denier, silver-coated polyester material
- Breathable fabric reduces condensation under cover
- Protects from rain and other elements which can damage the finish of your vehicle
- Soft and compact cover is easy to put on and store
1. select a vehicle
amazing UV protection
If you live in a desert climate, Coverking's Silverguard custom car cover is suitable for your needs. Not only will this cover provide maximum protection from the sun, but this unique 300 dernier, breathable polyester fabric will also protect your Vehicle from rain, snow, dirt and pollutants in the air. This custom-cover is manufactured specifically for your Vehicle to ensure the best protection and fit possible.
- Made from a unique water-resistant, 300 dernier polyester with special reflective properties to prevent sun damage to your Vehicle
- Ideal for mild temperate climates (not intended for extreme weather)
- Strong heavy weave will not rip or tear
- Manufactured using double-needle overlapping seams and heavy wax coated thread for durable and leak-resistant seams
- Highly breathable fabric prevents build-up of moisture under the cover
- Custom-fit design includes mirror and antenna pockets
- Special neoprene elastic tensioners in front and rear hold the cover firmly in place
- Covered grommets provided for optional cable and lock kit
- Available in reflective silver
The Coverking Advantage
Coverking designs its own fabrics and works with the world’s leading textile mills to handle manufacturing. With quality assurance teams dedicated to check every batch of fabric, Coverking ensures that the material used in our products meet the most stringent assessments. We check to see if our material is breathable, allowing for the proper release of moisture. We exposed our fabrics to intense UV rays to make sure our fabrics do not fade over time. We go through a series of stress test to make sure the materials hold up for everyday conditions. Above all, our covers are checked before reaching our customer to ensure quality.
Our covers are designed using as few seams as possible. We believe that extra seams only increase the chance of leakage and failure. By eliminating seams, our covers have the best fit all around without compromising quality. Coverking custom car covers are specially designed and constructed using the latest double needle sewing techniques to ensure fine craftsmanship. The construction of fabric uses a technique to overlap seams in order to maintain durability, and avoid leakage. All covers have a backup stitch sewn in for extra support. All of our outdoor custom car covers are sewn with heavy, wax coated thread to ensure water resistance.
True Custom Patterns
Like a fine suit, your cover is made to fit the curves and features of your vehicle. Our designers spent time with your model vehicle and used 3D scanners to record every compound, curve, and detail. That data is used to create a world class cover with the fewest seams possible. Custom mirror and antenna pockets are sewn in to allow the cover to rest perfectly on your vehicle’s exterior.
Car Cover Use Notices
- Don’t install car covers on newly painted vehicles.
- Convertible tops, windows, sun and moon roofs must be closed completely before covering your vehicle.
- Do not use a cover while the vehicle is in motion.
- In cold environments, do not remove the cover in the unusual circumstance that a layer of ice has formed between the cover and the vehicle. Pour warm water over the cover to expedite thawing, as this ice must be thawed before removal.
- Do not rely solely on the elasticized bottom of the cover in even moderate winds. Utilize the integrated security grommets in any substantial wind. If high wind conditions are present (30+mph), the covers should not be used.
- Do not cover a vehicle that has been wrapped.
- For vehicles in storage under a cover for long periods of time, check the status of the car every 3 weeks.
Coverking takes great pride in the quality of our products and guarantees your satisfaction. From easy returns, industry leading warranties and lifetime repair, you can purchase with confidence.
0-30 Days: Return a product within 30 days of delivery for a full refund* minus the cost of shipping.
Products must be in resellable condition and in the original packaging. Please note that you will need to obtain a Return Goods Authorization number (RGA) before shipping your product back to us.
*Personalized products, including logo and design-your-own products, are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
3 Years: Coverking will repair or replace any product that does not meet our specifications.
Please submit a photograph of the product with an explanation of why you feel it does not meet our standards and we will repair or replace the product. If claim is made within 30 days of delivery, we will issue a full refund.
Warranty is void if product has been damaged by accident, misuse, abuse or other abuses not arising our of defects in material or workmanship and does not cover everyday wear and tear.
Lifetime: Post-warranty product service.
If you wish to repair or replace the product after the warranty period has expired, you can use our Coverking Care program to refurbish your Coverking product.
The cost varies by the type of product.
Covers are not intended for long term use without periodically inspecting and cleaning underneath. Do not allow liquids to dry while cover(s) are installed. Car covers are not intended for vinyl (or other) wrapped vehicles. Shrin Corporation’s liability is limited to the purchase price of the product. Shrin Corporation is not responsible for any other damage.
Perfecting our craft
We were founded in 1986 by an industrial and electrical engineer who worked in Southern California's aerospace defense industry. Applying engineering and science, Coverking started using the most sophisticated technology in the field to create dash covers. Using computer aided designs (CAD), we started to perfect the process and expand our product line to include car covers, seat covers and other automotive accessories. Till this day, we are still looking for new ways to re-invent the industry in design, style and function.
Our covers are made-to-order and, like most companies, Coverking production is impacted by COVID-19 restrictions and delays. Please know that manufacturing and shipping your order is our top priority, though Ballistic and Leatherette Seat Covers may take about 6 weeks. If you need a quality cover product, Coverking is worth the wait.
Custom Car Covers
3-5 Business Days
Production times are not guaranteed. After purchase, you can track the progress of your order through production.
Compare Our Vehicle Cover Materials
|triguard||coverbond4||mosom plus||silverguard||silverguard plus||stormproof||autobody armor||satin stretch|