Molded Carpet Dash Cover
Images represent the fabric, color, and fitment - not the shape of your specific vehicle.
Molded Carpet Dash Cover
- Made from our finest polycarpet material molded to the exact shape of your car's dashboard
- Thermo-formable backing for added shape retention
- Guaranteed to retain its custom-fit shape for life
- Will not warp, curl or shrink
- Available in multiple colors
1. select a vehicle
The Best Fit Possible
Our molded polycarpet dash cover is a one-piece dash cover that is perfectly shaped to fit the exact specification of your car’s dashboard. Using a unique high temperature molding process, this cover will never shrink, warp or curl. Guaranteed for life to retain its original shape. This cover is made from our high-quality polyester carpet molded to a thermo-formable backing. The result is a dash cover that fits perfectly and will last for years
- Airbag, sensor or other cutouts included
- Easy to clean, easy to install
- Custom-fit to match the specification of your dashboard
- Protects against the sun
- No seams or stitching – one piece construction
- Guaranteed not to warp, shrink or curl
- Made to the exact specifications of your vehicle
- Includes cutouts for airbags, sensors included.
- Easy to install and maintain
- Available in 8 colors
The Coverking Advantage
- Made to order – this is not an off the shelf product
- Front and rear dash covers available
- Custom-fit configuration for your year, make and model
- All cut-outs accounted for including air-vents, navigation displays, radio buttons and more
- Largest selection of colors and styles
- Airbag flaps included
- Find your vehicle with our simple look-up
We use this advance stitch that acts as a hinge that allows the material to follow the contours of the dash perfectly.
Our competitors use this obtrusive stitch, which causes the material to lift off the dash, causing poor fit and performance.
True Custom Patterns
For select models, we have available exact replica molds for your dash cover. Made from sleek polycarpet, the molded dashboard covers do not have any traditional stitching. Instead it uses a technique where the carpet is heated and molded to the curvature of the dash. This results in a very sleek dash cover that would not warp or curl over time.
Perfecting our craft
We were founded in 1986 by an industrial and electrical engineer who worked in Southern California's aerospace defense industry. Applying engineering and science, Coverking started using the most sophisticated technology in the field to create dash covers. Using computer aided designs (CAD), we started to perfect the process and expand our product line to include car covers, seat covers and other automotive accessories. Till this day, we are still looking for new ways to re-invent the industry in design, style and function.