Ballistic Custom Seat Covers
Ballistic Custom Seat Covers
- Protects seats from tools, heavy abuse, pets and dirt while dressing up the look of your vehicle
- Made from incredibly dense, water-resistant, 1680 Denier ballistic fabric to take any kind of abuse
- Exceptional abrasion, tear and puncture resistance
- This stiffer fabric doesn't fit as tightly as others, but offers more durability
- Also available with integrated military-style tactical backing.
- Seat Cover Installation Kit Included Free! (A $19.99 value)
1. select a vehicle
WHEN ONLY THE TOUGHEST WILL DO
Our Ballistic Seat Cover is designed using the same ballistic fabric to protect your seats in the toughest environments. This is the same material used in luggage, outdoor equipment, and footwear and for the military. Long a favorite of contractors and tradesmen for their work vehicles, this durable and long-lasting seat cover is also a great choice for family vehicles exposed to heavy wear, food and drink spills, pets and kids. Ballistic seat covers are manufactured to the exact specifications of your seats and include custom headrest, armrest, console covers (split bench rows only) and even map pockets. Our Ballistic seat covers are three times the thickness of similar products on the market and include an inner waterproof lining for added protection. Ballistic seat covers are easy to install and over time they will mold themselves to the contour of your seats. These seat covers come in five designer colors and in a stylish woven carbon fiber-like look.
- Absolutely the toughest and most durable seat cover on the market
- Custom manufactured to the exact specifications of your seats
- Made from thick and durable ballistic fabric and an inner water-resistant liner
- UV treated for added protection for rotting, mildew and stains
- Easy to clean with soap and water or a mild upholstery cleaner
- Available for front, middle and rear seat rows
- Includes custom headrests, armrests, airbag cutouts and map pockets (as applicable for your vehicle)
- Consoles are covered when they are part of a middle seat with a seat belt
What makes Coverking Custom Seat Covers the best?
Coverking takes pride in every step of the process, from quality materials to the best engineered patterns. We could talk all day about why we think our product is best, but instead, we ordered some other "custom" seat covers and did some side-by-side comparison so you can see the stark differences yourself.
- Return for 30 Days
- If you're not completely satisfied, send it back.
- American Made
- Coverking custom seat covers are made-to-order in California, USA.
- Installation Videos
- Coverking has step-by-step installation videos for popular vehicles.
- Best Warranty
- Coverking stands behind it's products with repair/replace warranty.
- Sturdy Buckles
- Coverking engineered buckles and straps for the best performance.
- YKK® Zippers
- Coverking seat covers utilize name brand zippers, Velcro™, and other hardware.
- Traction Pads
- Included to keep your seat cover bottom anchored in place during use.
- Installation Tool
- Coverking's included installation tool makes the installation even easier.
- Safety Kit
- Coverking includes safety glasses and glove with each order.
- Post Warranty Care
- After your warranty ends, Coverking will still repair or replace your product.
Cleaning Your Ballistic Seat Cover
Included Seat Cover Installation Kit
True Custom Patterns
All of our covers are digitally scanned using 3D- imaging equipment to produce a true custom fit. We also have the largest collection of patterns for all make and models. Our engineers spend weeks refining and perfecting patterns specifically for your seats, headrests and center-consoles. Each custom pattern is tested for precise fit and durability. The design process is a art-form - we have to balance and make sure the covers are easy to install while creating the best possible fit possible. All of our patterns are engineered to meet this goal.
Coverking takes great pride in the quality of our products and guarantees your satisfaction. From easy returns, industry leading warranties and lifetime repair, you can purchase with confidence.
0-30 Days: Return a product within 30 days of delivery for a full refund* minus the cost of shipping.
Products must be in resellable condition and in the original packaging. Please note that you will need to obtain a Return Goods Authorization number (RGA) before shipping your product back to us.
*Personalized products, including logo and design-your-own products, are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
2 Years: Coverking will repair or replace any product that does not meet our specifications.
Please submit a photograph of the product with an explanation of why you feel it does not meet our standards and we will repair or replace the product. If claim is made within 30 days of delivery, we will issue a full refund.
Warranty is void if product has been damaged by accident, misuse, abuse or other abuses not arising our of defects in material or workmanship and does not cover everyday wear and tear.
Lifetime: Post-warranty product service.
If you wish to repair or replace the product after the warranty period has expired, you can use our Coverking Care program to refurbish your Coverking product.
The cost varies by the type of product.
Covers are not intended for long term use without periodically inspecting and cleaning underneath. Do not allow liquids to dry while cover(s) are installed. Car covers are not intended for vinyl (or other) wrapped vehicles. Shrin Corporation’s liability is limited to the purchase price of the product. Shrin Corporation is not responsible for any other damage.
Perfecting our craft
We were founded in 1986 by an industrial and electrical engineer who worked in Southern California's aerospace defense industry. Applying engineering and science, Coverking started using the most sophisticated technology in the field to create dash covers. Using computer aided designs (CAD), we started to perfect the process and expand our product line to include car covers, seat covers and other automotive accessories. Till this day, we are still looking for new ways to re-invent the industry in design, style and function.
Our covers are made-to-order and, like most companies, Coverking production is impacted by COVID-19 restrictions and delays. Please know that manufacturing and shipping your order is our top priority, though Ballistic and Leatherette Seat Covers may take about 6 weeks. If you need a quality cover product, Coverking is worth the wait.
Custom Car Covers
2 Business Days (with exception on some materials)
Production times are not guaranteed. After purchase, you can track the progress of your order through production.
|saddle blanket||ballistic||tactical||polycotton drill||spacer mesh||velour||neoprene(neosupreme)||suede||ultisuede||neoprene(genuine)||leatherette||leather||spartanshield|
||1 year||2 year||2 year||2 year||2 year||2 year||2 year||2 year||2 year||2 year||3 year||2 year||5 year|