Custom Seat Cover Installation Kit
Custom Seat Cover Installation Kit
- An installation tool designed specifically to install seat covers - to safely tuck fabric, to pass straps through hard to reach places and more.
- Two seat anchor traction pads to prevent your covers from shifting during use.
- Kevlar glove to protect installer from sharp edges and mechanisms under the seat.
- Safety glasses to protect installer from straps under tension and other hazards.
Smoother and Safer
With the knowledge and experience gained over the last 30 years of manufacturing, Coverking offers the Custom Seat Cover Installation Kit to make your seat cover installation smoother and safer. This kit is included, free of charge, with each row of custom seat covers purchased.
A Great Installation Kit is Only the Beginning!
Coverking takes pride in every step of the process, from quality materials to the best engineered patterns. We could talk all day about why we think our product is best, but instead, we ordered some other "custom" seat covers and did some side-by-side comparison so you can see the stark differences yourself.
- Return for 30 Days
- If you're not completely satisfied, send it back.
- Designed and Engineered in USA. Assembled in Mexico using US and overseas components
- Coverking custom seat covers are made-to-order with designs and engineering done in USA.
- Installation Videos
- Coverking has step-by-step installation videos for popular vehicles.
- Best Warranty
- Coverking stands behind it's products with repair/replace warranty.
- Sturdy Buckles
- Coverking engineered buckles and straps for the best performance.
- YKK® Zippers
- Coverking seat covers utilize name brand zippers, Velcro™, and other hardware.
- Traction Pads
- Included to keep your seat cover bottom anchored in place during use.
- Installation Tool
- Coverking's included installation tool makes the installation even easier.
- Safety Kit
- Coverking includes safety glasses and glove with each order.
- Post Warranty Care
- After your warranty ends, Coverking will still repair or replace your product.
Coverking takes great pride in the quality of our products and guarantees your satisfaction. From easy returns, industry leading warranties and lifetime repair, you can purchase with confidence.
Return a product within 30 days of delivery for a full refund* minus the cost of shipping. Products must be in resellable condition and in the original packaging. Please note that you will need to obtain a Return Goods Authorization number (RGA) before shipping your product back to us.
Note: Covers are not intended for long term use without periodically inspecting and cleaning underneath. Do not allow liquids to dry while cover(s) are installed. Car covers are not intended for vinyl (or other) wrapped vehicles. Shrin Corporation’s liability is limited to the purchase price of the product. Shrin Corporation is not responsible for any other damage.
*Personalized products, including logo and design-your-own products, are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Our covers are made-to-order and, like most companies, Coverking production is impacted by COVID-19 restrictions and delays. Please know that manufacturing and shipping your order is our top priority, though Ballistic and Leatherette Seat Covers may take about 6 weeks. If you need a quality cover product, Coverking is worth the wait.
Custom Car Covers
3-5 Business Days
Production times are not guaranteed. After purchase, you can track the progress of your order through production.