Kryptek® Ballistic Seat Covers
Kryptek® Ballistic Seat Covers
- Featuring genuine Kryptek Highlander, Nomad, Typhon & Mandrake designs
- Made from water-resistant, 500 Denier ballistic fabric
- Exceptional abrasion, tear and puncture resistance
- UV treated to resist rotting, mildew and stains
- An installation tool designed specifically to install seat covers - to safely tuck fabric, to pass straps through hard to reach places and more
- Two seat anchor traction pads to prevent your covers from shifting during use
- Kevlar glove to protect installer from sharp edges and mechanisms under the seat
- Safety glasses to protect installer from straps under tension and other hazards
1. select a vehicle
Combat Proven Style
Coverking’s Ballistic Seat Covers now features the unparalleled depth, visual look and contrast of the Kryptek Highlander, Mandrake and Typhon designs, patterns that are made for the elite soldier. The unique look of transitional terrain coupled with the mimicry of foliage truly makes these covers one of a kind. With remarkable visuals to boost, these seat covers are also quite versatile in function. Made from Coverking’s Ballistic fabric, each cover features the same high-quality material used in high-end luggage and outdoor footwear. The rugged thickness and durability of these covers are un-matched. Since these covers are custom made to order, installation is a snap and over time, covers will mold themselves to the contour of your seats. Each row of seats includes headrest, armrest, center console (split bench rows only), air bag cutouts and map pockets where applicable.
- Absolutely the toughest and most durable seat cover on the market
- Custom manufactured to the exact specifications of your seats
- Made from thick, durable, water-resistant, ballistic fabric
- Easy to clean with soap and water or a mild upholstery cleaner
- Available for front, middle and rear seat rows
- Includes headrest, armrest and console covers (split bench rows only), airbags cutouts and map pockets
What makes Coverking Custom Seat Covers the best?
Coverking takes pride in every step of the process, from quality materials to the best engineered patterns. We could talk all day about why we think our product is best, but instead, we ordered some other "custom" seat covers and did some side-by-side comparison so you can see the stark differences yourself.
- Return for 30 Days
- If you're not completely satisfied, send it back.
- Designed and Engineered in USA. Assembled in Mexico using US and overseas components
- Coverking custom seat covers are made-to-order with designs and engineering done in USA.
- Installation Videos
- Coverking has step-by-step installation videos for popular vehicles.
- Best Warranty
- Coverking stands behind it's products with repair/replace warranty.
- Sturdy Buckles
- Coverking engineered buckles and straps for the best performance.
- YKK® Zippers
- Coverking seat covers utilize name brand zippers, Velcro™, and other hardware.
- Traction Pads
- Included to keep your seat cover bottom anchored in place during use.
- Installation Tool
- Coverking's included installation tool makes the installation even easier.
- Safety Kit
- Coverking includes safety glasses and glove with each order.
- Post Warranty Care
- After your warranty ends, Coverking will still repair or replace your product.
Cleaning Your Genuine Leather Seat Cover
Included Seat Cover Installation Kit
True Custom Patterns
All of our covers are digitally scanned using 3D- imaging equipment to produce a true custom fit. We also have the largest collection of patterns for all make and models. Our engineers spend weeks refining and perfecting patterns specifically for your seats, headrests and center-consoles. Each custom pattern is tested for precise fit and durability. The design process is a art-form - we have to balance and make sure the covers are easy to install while creating the best possible fit possible. All of our patterns are engineered to meet this goal.
Perfecting our craft
We were founded in 1986 by an industrial and electrical engineer who worked in Southern California's aerospace defense industry. Applying engineering and science, Coverking started using the most sophisticated technology in the field to create dash covers. Using computer aided designs (CAD), we started to perfect the process and expand our product line to include car covers, seat covers and other automotive accessories. Till this day, we are still looking for new ways to re-invent the industry in design, style and function.