Molded Custom Seat Covers
Molded Custom Seat Covers
- Next-Level Custom Fit™ offers a molded fit beyond standard custom seat covers
- Thermoformed to the shape of your seat
- No seams or stitching on the seating surfaces for better performance and longer life
- Hugs seat contours that a non-molded cover cannot
- Thick foam backing provides extra comfort and support
- Water-resistant and easy to clean
- Seat Cover Installation Kit Included Free! (A $19.99 value)
1. select a vehicle
Perfect Contoured Fit
The world's first ever 3D warp-knitted and foam molded seat covers are available exclusively from Coverking. These Thermoformed Molded Custom Seat Covers are made from a unique polyester material that’s soft to touch yet durable enough for every day driving. Each set of covers are digitally scanned and precast with our sophisticated true fit technology, easily making this our best fitting seat cover ever created. With the molded covers, you can literally see and feel the contours of the seat. The fit is absolutely flawless. Our molded seat covers also includes a thick foam laminate for added rigidity and support. The material’s backing includes a water resistant polymer attached to the breathable fabric. These seat covers are designed so that full seat functionality is not hindered. On top of that, the set includes covers for your armrest, headrests and center consoles if applicable for your seat type.
- Made from breathable 3D warp knitted polyester
- Digitally scanned precision molded covers
- Perfect fit without visible seams or stitching on the cover
- Thick foam laminate included provides extra comfort and support
- Water-resistant and easy to clean
- Protects against stains, UV rays from the sun
- Made for extended use
What makes Coverking Custom Seat Covers the best?
Coverking takes pride in every step of the process, from quality materials to the best engineered patterns. We could talk all day about why we think our product is best, but instead, we ordered some other "custom" seat covers and did some side-by-side comparison so you can see the stark differences yourself.
- Return for 30 Days
- If you're not completely satisfied, send it back.
- American Made
- Coverking custom seat covers are made-to-order in California, USA.
- Installation Videos
- Coverking has step-by-step installation videos for popular vehicles.
- Best Warranty
- Coverking stands behind it's products with repair/replace warranty.
- Sturdy Buckles
- Coverking engineered buckles and straps for the best performance.
- YKK® Zippers
- Coverking seat covers utilize name brand zippers, Velcro™, and other hardware.
- Traction Pads
- Included to keep your seat cover bottom anchored in place during use.
- Installation Tool
- Coverking's included installation tool makes the installation even easier.
- Safety Kit
- Coverking includes safety glasses and glove with each order.
- Post Warranty Care
- After your warranty ends, Coverking will still repair or replace your product.
Cleaning Your Molded Seat Cover
Included Seat Cover Installation Kit
True Custom Patterns
All of our covers are digitally scanned using 3D- imaging equipment to produce a true custom fit. We also have the largest collection of patterns for all make and models. Our engineers spend weeks refining and perfecting patterns specifically for your seats, headrests and center-consoles. Each custom pattern is tested for precise fit and durability. The design process is a art-form - we have to balance and make sure the covers are easy to install while creating the best possible fit possible. All of our patterns are engineered to meet this goal.
Coverking takes great pride in the quality of our products and guarantees your satisfaction. From easy returns, industry leading warranties and lifetime repair, you can purchase with confidence.
0-30 Days: Return a product within 30 days of delivery for a full refund* minus the cost of shipping.
Products must be in resellable condition and in the original packaging. Please note that you will need to obtain a Return Goods Authorization number (RGA) before shipping your product back to us.
*Personalized products, including logo and design-your-own products, are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
2 Years: Coverking will repair or replace any product that does not meet our specifications.
Please submit a photograph of the product with an explanation of why you feel it does not meet our standards and we will repair or replace the product. If claim is made within 30 days of delivery, we will issue a full refund.
Warranty is void if product has been damaged by accident, misuse, abuse or other abuses not arising our of defects in material or workmanship and does not cover everyday wear and tear.
Lifetime: Post-warranty product service.
If you wish to repair or replace the product after the warranty period has expired, you can use our Coverking Care program to refurbish your Coverking product.
The cost varies by the type of product.
Covers are not intended for long term use without periodically inspecting and cleaning underneath. Do not allow liquids to dry while cover(s) are installed. Car covers are not intended for vinyl (or other) wrapped vehicles. Shrin Corporation’s liability is limited to the purchase price of the product. Shrin Corporation is not responsible for any other damage.
Perfecting our craft
We were founded in 1986 by an industrial and electrical engineer who worked in Southern California's aerospace defense industry. Applying engineering and science, Coverking started using the most sophisticated technology in the field to create dash covers. Using computer aided designs (CAD), we started to perfect the process and expand our product line to include car covers, seat covers and other automotive accessories. Till this day, we are still looking for new ways to re-invent the industry in design, style and function.
Our covers are made-to-order and, like most companies, Coverking production is impacted by COVID-19 restrictions and delays. Please know that manufacturing and shipping your order is our top priority, though Ballistic and Leatherette Seat Covers may take about 6 weeks. If you need a quality cover product, Coverking is worth the wait.
Custom Car Covers
2 Business Days (with exception on some materials)
Production times are not guaranteed. After purchase, you can track the progress of your order through production.