Rhinohide™ Custom Seat Covers
Rhinohide™ Custom Seat Covers
- Made from durable polyvinyl chloride Faux leather with added polyester backing
- Includes a layer of thick form backing for additional comfort
- Abrasion, tear and puncture resistant
- Leather texture and appearance
- Easy to clean; wipe with damp cloth or leather treatment
- An installation tool designed specifically to install seat covers - to safely tuck fabric, to pass straps through hard to reach places and more
- Two seat anchor traction pads to prevent your covers from shifting during use
- Kevlar glove to protect installer from sharp edges and mechanisms under the seat
- Safety glasses to protect installer from straps under tension and other hazards
1. select a vehicle
Notably Rugged and Unbelievably Durable
Its namesake says it all; Rhinohide. Made from Faux leather, this custom seat cover is the toughest Coverking has ever made. With its leather appearance and texture, the Rhinohide custom seat cover looks amazingly sleek and smooth. Its sheen finish is complimented by the fine craftsmanship and superior stitching of each seam. Each piece is digitally cut to make sure that the finish product fits the exact specification of your vehicle seats. The cover also is highly water resistant, which means the seat covers can be wiped down without the worry of damaging the material. All seat covers come with applicable consoles (split bench rows only), airbag cutouts and pockets. Also included is a thick layer of form backing for added comfort and protection. The Rhinohide seat covers are made for those looking for the ultimate protection for their vehicle with the elegant look of leather
- Highly water-resistant
- Supreme stitching and craftsmanship for an incredible fit
- Available for all rows of seats – front, middle and rear where applicable
- Installs in less than 30 minutes
What makes Coverking Custom Seat Covers the best?
Coverking takes pride in every step of the process, from quality materials to the best engineered patterns. We could talk all day about why we think our product is best, but instead, we ordered some other "custom" seat covers and did some side-by-side comparison so you can see the stark differences yourself.
- Return for 30 Days
- If you're not completely satisfied, send it back.
- Designed and Engineered in USA. Assembled in Mexico using US and overseas components
- Installation Videos
- Coverking has step-by-step installation videos for popular vehicles.
- Best Warranty
- Coverking stands behind it's products with repair/replace warranty.
- Sturdy Buckles
- Coverking engineered buckles and straps for the best performance.
- YKK® Zippers
- Coverking seat covers utilize name brand zippers, Velcro™, and other hardware.
- Traction Pads
- Included to keep your seat cover bottom anchored in place during use.
- Installation Tool
- Coverking's included installation tool makes the installation even easier.
- Safety Kit
- Coverking includes safety glasses and glove with each order.
- Post Warranty Care
- After your warranty ends, Coverking will still repair or replace your product.
Cleaning Your Rhinohide Seat Cover
Included Seat Cover Installation Kit
True Custom Patterns
All of our covers are digitally scanned using 3D- imaging equipment to produce a true custom fit. We also have the largest collection of patterns for all make and models. Our engineers spend weeks refining and perfecting patterns specifically for your seats, headrests and center-consoles. Each custom pattern is tested for precise fit and durability. The design process is a art-form - we have to balance and make sure the covers are easy to install while creating the best possible fit possible. All of our patterns are engineered to meet this goal.
Perfecting our craft
We were founded in 1986 by an industrial and electrical engineer who worked in Southern California's aerospace defense industry. Applying engineering and science, Coverking started using the most sophisticated technology in the field to create dash covers. Using computer aided designs (CAD), we started to perfect the process and expand our product line to include car covers, seat covers and other automotive accessories. Till this day, we are still looking for new ways to re-invent the industry in design, style and function.