Kryptek® Neosupreme Tactical Seat Cover
Kryptek® Neosupreme Tactical Seat Cover
Kryptek® seat covers are made for the unflinching, untamed and the uncommon and stirred by nature and its habits, by veterans with the intrigue of active duty, by the hunters and sportsmen. Not for the faint of heart, but for those that seek adventure and stay completely active. Introducing Skanda – inspired style camo covers that truly stand out.
- Featuring Kryptek® Highlander, Mandrake, Nomad, Typhon, Inferno, Yeti, Pontus, Neptune, Raid & Banshee patterns.
- Made from padded Neosupreme for insulation and comfort
- UV treated to resist rotting, mildew and stains
- An installation tool designed specifically to install seat covers - to safely tuck fabric, to pass straps through hard to reach places and more
- Two seat anchor traction pads to prevent your covers from shifting during use
- Kevlar glove to protect installer from sharp edges and mechanisms under the seat
- Safety glasses to protect installer from straps under tension and other hazards
1. select a vehicle
GENUINE KRYPTEK® DESIGN
Unlike traditional stick and leaf camouflage, Kryptek’s design incorporates micro and macro layering inspired by artillery camouflage netting. This creates a 3D appearance on a 2D surface and near-invisibility. In fact, the Department of Defense used laser-retinal-tracking to prove it took subjects longer to locate people wearing Kryptek camouflage than any other, proving that Kryptek camo is the most effective camouflage available. These custom seat covers are also quite versatile in function. Made from our Neosupreme material, each cover offers the unique soft and gentle feel while providing superb seat protection. Since these covers are custom made, each cover will install with ease for a snug fit. Each row of seats includes headrest, armrest, center console (split bench rows only), air bag cutouts and map pockets where applicable.
Kryptek partners with Skanda to offer the best custom seat covers available to Kryptek fans with unrivaled fit and quality.
Match Your Gear
With shading in the background and sharp geometric shapes in the foreground, Kryptek camo is unmistakable.
Constructed with a foam-back these Neosupreme seat covers are super comfortable with just enough stretch for a tight and sleek fit.
Choose a pattern to blend into every environment possible - from green and brown-based for dense foliage to grays and white for urban settings.
What makes Coverking Custom Seat Covers the best?
Coverking takes pride in every step of the process, from quality materials to the best engineered patterns. We could talk all day about why we think our product is best, but instead, we ordered some other "custom" seat covers and did some side-by-side comparison so you can see the stark differences yourself.
- Return for 30 Days
- If you're not completely satisfied, send it back.
- Designed and Engineered in USA. Assembled in Mexico using US and overseas components
- Coverking custom seat covers are made-to-order with designs and engineering done in USA.
- Installation Videos
- Coverking has step-by-step installation videos for popular vehicles.
- Best Warranty
- Coverking stands behind it's products with repair/replace warranty.
- Sturdy Buckles
- Coverking engineered buckles and straps for the best performance.
- YKK® Zippers
- Coverking seat covers utilize name brand zippers, Velcro™, and other hardware.
- Traction Pads
- Included to keep your seat cover bottom anchored in place during use.
- Installation Tool
- Coverking's included installation tool makes the installation even easier.
- Safety Kit
- Coverking includes safety glasses and glove with each order.
- Post Warranty Care
- After your warranty ends, Coverking will still repair or replace your product.
Cleaning Your Neosupreme Seat Cover
Included Seat Cover Installation Kit
True Custom Patterns
All of our covers are digitally scanned using 3D- imaging equipment to produce a true custom fit. We also have the largest collection of patterns for all make and models. Our engineers spend weeks refining and perfecting patterns specifically for your seats, headrests and center-consoles. Each custom pattern is tested for precise fit and durability. The design process is a art-form - we have to balance and make sure the covers are easy to install while creating the best possible fit possible. All of our patterns are engineered to meet this goal.
Perfecting our craft
We were founded in 1986 by an industrial and electrical engineer who worked in Southern California's aerospace defense industry. Applying engineering and science, Coverking started using the most sophisticated technology in the field to create dash covers. Using computer aided designs (CAD), we started to perfect the process and expand our product line to include car covers, seat covers and other automotive accessories. Till this day, we are still looking for new ways to re-invent the industry in design, style and function.