A-TACS® Ballistic Tactical Seat Covers
Images represent the fabric, color, and fitment - not the shape of your specific vehicle.
A-TACS® Ballistic Tactical Seat Covers
- Advance micro-sketch patterns create distinct concealment design not found in other camo
- Integrated MOLLE storage on seat backs, plus 6 storage pouches per row
- Made from authentic 500 dernier ballistic fabric
- Exceptional abrasion, tear and puncture resistance
- Woven design creates a stylish carbon fiber look
- Seat Cover Installation Kit Included Free! (A $19.99 value)
1. select a vehicle
patterns within patterns
Our new protect and conceal assortment of ATACS camo patterns are the latest designs to grace our Skanda Ballistic Custom Cover product line. ATACS Camo is currently deployed with various tactical professionals including law enforcement and special operations personnel world-wide. While the A-TACS camo are digital in nature, the actual imagery of the design are not square pixilation, but instead a series of micro patterns that are mathematically arranged in mass clusters to produce a new level of concealment. All this concealment imagery technology is prominently applied on our ultra-tough Ballistic Seat Covers for a one of a kind look. Matching the style, the ballistic cover is rugged enough to withstand the day to day abuse of tool carrying construction workers. It’s made from 500 Denier . It is also UV treated to protect against stains and extreme sunlight exposure.
In addition, this package also includes the military style MOLLE (Modular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment) system that conveniently fits on the back-side of the seat, allowing for that extra storage. Combined with our unique six-pouch MOLLE system, you can store your camp gear, fishing gear or other tools. The use of MOLLE systems was pioneered by the military and incorporated in our design. Now you can have the right equipment with you in your vehicle at all times.
- Available for all rows of seats – front, middle and rear
- UV treated to resist rotting, mildew and stains
- Custom manufactured to fit the exact specifications of your seats
- Easy to clean with soap and water or a mild upholstery cleaner
- UV treated for added protection for rotting, mildew and stains
- Installs in less than 30 minutes
What makes Coverking Custom Seat Covers the best?
Coverking takes pride in every step of the process, from quality materials to the best engineered patterns. We could talk all day about why we think our product is best, but instead, we ordered some other "custom" seat covers and did some side-by-side comparison so you can see the stark differences yourself.
- Return for 30 Days
- If you're not completely satisfied, send it back.
- American Made
- Coverking custom seat covers are made-to-order in California, USA.
- Installation Videos
- Coverking has step-by-step installation videos for popular vehicles.
- Best Warranty
- Coverking stands behind it's products with repair/replace warranty.
- Sturdy Buckles
- Coverking engineered buckles and straps for the best performance.
- YKK® Zippers
- Coverking seat covers utilize name brand zippers, Velcro™, and other hardware.
- Traction Pads
- Included to keep your seat cover bottom anchored in place during use.
- Installation Tool
- Coverking's included installation tool makes the installation even easier.
- Safety Kit
- Coverking includes safety glasses and glove with each order.
- Post Warranty Care
- After your warranty ends, Coverking will still repair or replace your product.
Cleaning Your Ballistic Seat Cover
Included Seat Cover Installation Kit
True Custom Patterns
All of our covers are digitally scanned using 3D- imaging equipment to produce a true custom fit. We also have the largest collection of patterns for all make and models. Our engineers spend weeks refining and perfecting patterns specifically for your seats, headrests and center-consoles. Each custom pattern is tested for precise fit and durability. The design process is a art-form - we have to balance and make sure the covers are easy to install while creating the best possible fit possible. All of our patterns are engineered to meet this goal.
Coverking takes great pride in the quality of our products and guarantees your satisfaction. From easy returns, industry leading warranties and lifetime repair, you can purchase with confidence.
0-30 Days: Return a product within 30 days of delivery for a full refund* minus the cost of shipping.
Products must be in resellable condition and in the original packaging. Please note that you will need to obtain a Return Goods Authorization number (RGA) before shipping your product back to us.
*Personalized products, including logo and design-your-own products, are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
2 Years: Coverking will repair or replace any product that does not meet our specifications.
Please submit a photograph of the product with an explanation of why you feel it does not meet our standards and we will repair or replace the product. If claim is made within 30 days of delivery, we will issue a full refund.
Warranty is void if product has been damaged by accident, misuse, abuse or other abuses not arising our of defects in material or workmanship and does not cover everyday wear and tear.
Lifetime: Post-warranty product service.
If you wish to repair or replace the product after the warranty period has expired, you can use our Coverking Care program to refurbish your Coverking product.
The cost varies by the type of product.
Covers are not intended for long term use without periodically inspecting and cleaning underneath. Do not allow liquids to dry while cover(s) are installed. Car covers are not intended for vinyl (or other) wrapped vehicles. Shrin Corporation’s liability is limited to the purchase price of the product. Shrin Corporation is not responsible for any other damage.
Perfecting our craft
We were founded in 1986 by an industrial and electrical engineer who worked in Southern California's aerospace defense industry. Applying engineering and science, Coverking started using the most sophisticated technology in the field to create dash covers. Using computer aided designs (CAD), we started to perfect the process and expand our product line to include car covers, seat covers and other automotive accessories. Till this day, we are still looking for new ways to re-invent the industry in design, style and function.
Our covers are made-to-order and, like most companies, Coverking production is impacted by COVID-19 restrictions and delays. Please know that manufacturing and shipping your order is our top priority, though Ballistic and Leatherette Seat Covers may take about 6 weeks. If you need a quality cover product, Coverking is worth the wait.
Custom Car Covers
2 Business Days (with exception on some materials)
Production times are not guaranteed. After purchase, you can track the progress of your order through production.