A-TACS® Ballistic Tactical Seat Covers
Images represent the fabric, color, and fitment - not the shape of your specific vehicle.
A-TACS® Ballistic Tactical Seat Covers
- Advance micro-sketch patterns create distinct concealment design not found in other camo
- Integrated MOLLE storage on seat backs, plus 6 storage pouches per row
- Made from authentic 500 dernier ballistic fabric
- Exceptional abrasion, tear and puncture resistance
- Woven design creates a stylish carbon fiber look
- An installation tool designed specifically to install seat covers - to safely tuck fabric, to pass straps through hard to reach places and more
- Two seat anchor traction pads to prevent your covers from shifting during use
- Kevlar glove to protect installer from sharp edges and mechanisms under the seat
- Safety glasses to protect installer from straps under tension and other hazards
1. select a vehicle
patterns within patterns
Our new protect and conceal assortment of ATACS camo patterns are the latest designs to grace our Skanda Ballistic Custom Cover product line. ATACS Camo is currently deployed with various tactical professionals including law enforcement and special operations personnel world-wide. While the A-TACS camo are digital in nature, the actual imagery of the design are not square pixilation, but instead a series of micro patterns that are mathematically arranged in mass clusters to produce a new level of concealment. All this concealment imagery technology is prominently applied on our ultra-tough Ballistic Seat Covers for a one of a kind look. Matching the style, the ballistic cover is rugged enough to withstand the day to day abuse of tool carrying construction workers. It’s made from 500 Denier . It is also UV treated to protect against stains and extreme sunlight exposure.
In addition, this package also includes the military style MOLLE (Modular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment) system that conveniently fits on the back-side of the seat, allowing for that extra storage. Combined with our unique six-pouch MOLLE system, you can store your camp gear, fishing gear or other tools. The use of MOLLE systems was pioneered by the military and incorporated in our design. Now you can have the right equipment with you in your vehicle at all times.
- Available for all rows of seats – front, middle and rear
- UV treated to resist rotting, mildew and stains
- Custom manufactured to fit the exact specifications of your seats
- Easy to clean with soap and water or a mild upholstery cleaner
- UV treated for added protection for rotting, mildew and stains
- Installs in less than 30 minutes
What makes Coverking Custom Seat Covers the best?
Coverking takes pride in every step of the process, from quality materials to the best engineered patterns. We could talk all day about why we think our product is best, but instead, we ordered some other "custom" seat covers and did some side-by-side comparison so you can see the stark differences yourself.
- Return for 30 Days
- If you're not completely satisfied, send it back.
- Designed and Engineered in USA. Assembled in Mexico using US and overseas components
- Coverking custom seat covers are made-to-order with designs and engineering done in USA.
- Installation Videos
- Coverking has step-by-step installation videos for popular vehicles.
- Best Warranty
- Coverking stands behind it's products with repair/replace warranty.
- Sturdy Buckles
- Coverking engineered buckles and straps for the best performance.
- YKK® Zippers
- Coverking seat covers utilize name brand zippers, Velcro™, and other hardware.
- Traction Pads
- Included to keep your seat cover bottom anchored in place during use.
- Installation Tool
- Coverking's included installation tool makes the installation even easier.
- Safety Kit
- Coverking includes safety glasses and glove with each order.
- Post Warranty Care
- After your warranty ends, Coverking will still repair or replace your product.
Cleaning Your Ballistic Seat Cover
Included Seat Cover Installation Kit
True Custom Patterns
All of our covers are digitally scanned using 3D- imaging equipment to produce a true custom fit. We also have the largest collection of patterns for all make and models. Our engineers spend weeks refining and perfecting patterns specifically for your seats, headrests and center-consoles. Each custom pattern is tested for precise fit and durability. The design process is a art-form - we have to balance and make sure the covers are easy to install while creating the best possible fit possible. All of our patterns are engineered to meet this goal.
Perfecting our craft
We were founded in 1986 by an industrial and electrical engineer who worked in Southern California's aerospace defense industry. Applying engineering and science, Coverking started using the most sophisticated technology in the field to create dash covers. Using computer aided designs (CAD), we started to perfect the process and expand our product line to include car covers, seat covers and other automotive accessories. Till this day, we are still looking for new ways to re-invent the industry in design, style and function.